Seems there’s still a couple of non-fanboys out there with a minute amount of expenditure income left.
Marvel, hoping to entice some more “Avengers” fans to the ‘dark side’, is apparently developing a Television series based on the hit film by Joss Whedon and starring muscly guy, the Iron-laden gentleman, jade fellow, Hunk in blue and that guy who swears a lot and has an eye-patch in this one.
Deadline says the project is only in the idea stages, so it may not happen, but I’m pretty sure if Marvel knows there’s money to be made and a chance of more “Avengers” merchandise being sold they’ll do anything in their [super] power to make it happen.
Interestingly, the article at Deadline says that the show might not feature any of the characters from “The Avengers” but simply be set in the same world. So, in other words, it may be a cop show featuring police characters that may have popped up in the film or maybe it’ll be a show concentrating on the eye-patch that Samuel L.Jackson wears, which suddenly inherits super heroic abilities from a tea cosy or something?
I’m actually a fan of this movie, don’t get me wrong. “Avengers” the TV show? I’ll watch!
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013