Looks like Aussie actress Adelaide Clemens (“Wasted on the Young”, “Love my Way”) is doing alright for herself in the U.S! I didn’t know this before checking out the trailer, but she’s got the lead role in “Silent Hill : Revelation 3D”, a sequel to the video game inspired movie from a couple of years back. Fellow Aussies mightn’t recognize her without her usual blonde locks either, she’s gone dirty brown for this one, and it’s cropped. Oh, and I see she also has a role in the upcoming “Mad Max” movie that’s currently filming on location in Africa.
Great to see so many fine actors from TV’s “Love My Way” have gone onto bigger and better things (if that is even possible!?) – like Asher Keddie (“Offspring”), Brendan Cowell (“Noise”, “I love You Too”) and Ben Mendelsohn, who I just spotted in “The Dark Knight Rises”. And here’s young Clemens showing Americans what she’s got!
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013