In addition to the rather impressive Olympics skit featuring Daniel Craig escorting the Queen to the event (and not no transgender showgirl, the actual bonafide Queen! The one with the throne and dangly.. pearls!), Sony chose to run a new TV spot for “Skyfall”, Craig’s latest venture as Jimbo Bond, during the commercial breaks. I dunno about the rest of you rascals, but having been sleeping while most of you were watching the opening ceremony, this was actually the first time I’d caught the Bond teaser – looks beaut; and if I were a betting man, I’d place a few bob on this one making some Moneypussy down at the Casino Royale come November.
The latest mission for MI6-er Bond is handled by Sam Mendes, of “American Beauty” fame, and also features Dame Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Bérénice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Javier Bardem and Grace Jones as a tall, leggy vixen… oh wait, that’s the wrong Bond film. Consider Jones a late scratching.
Ya know, it mightn’t be my favourite Bond movie, but I do love the theme from Jones’s venture into 007-ville “A View to a Kill” :
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.