Martin Sheen will follow up his acclaimed turn in son Emilio Estevez’s film “The Way” with… a regular role on other son Charlie Sheen’s new sitcom. Reminds one of when a cat eats too much good stuff and they’re forced to nibble on tasteless grass for a while, right?
“Anger Management”, which is about to get an additional order of 90 episodes, sees Sheen senior making his first appearance as therapist Sheen’s father in episode ten.
This isn’t the first time Martin and Charlie have shared the screen together; they’ve also worked together on “Two-and-a-Half-Men”, “Wall Street”, “Cadence” and briefly, “Hot Shots! Part Deux”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013