Actually looking forward to seeing this. Old mate of Moviehole Will Ferrell and increasingly-wealthy funnyman Zach Galifianakis (how far he’s coming since playing second fiddle to ‘Faith’ on “Tru Calling”, hey!?) going head-to-head, or campaign-to-campaign, as it seems to be in a new comedy from “Meet the Parents” helmer Jay Roach.
The water tower in Burbank gushed out a couple more funny bits of online marketing overnight, namely faux campaign ads featuring Ferrell and Galifiankis’ character’s.
Cam Brady’s Campaign Ad
Marty Huggin’s Campaign Ad
In addition, Will Ferrell will be in Sydney this Sunday – my birthday! So I guess that means he won’t be coming to my party at Hungry Jacks, after all! – to celebrate the Aussie launch of “The Campaign”.
Here are all the details you need :
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.