Fresh jeans required.
Kyle Newman, an old mate and fellow “Star Wars” buff, will follow-up his sext to the saga “Fanboys” with another Force-enfused film venture, “Chewie”, says Heat Vision.
The movie, which like “Fanboys” has been given the thumbs up by Lucasfilm, will tell the story of actor Peter Mayhew, the tall fellow that played Chewbacca in the “Star Wars” series.
And with that, I am soaked.
Evan Susser and Van Robichaux’s script fixes on Mayhew’s life circa-1977 when he was juggling life as the employee of a hospital while trying to crack it in Hollywood – by way of hiding inside a fluffy wookie suit.
Newman secured the rights to Mayhew’s life story, and will craft the flick with Inferno Entertainment.
Kyle, see if you can interest that fine but highly in-demand actress Jaime King to play Carrie Fisher? I know, she’s hard to get to, but I’m sure you can get the script to her somehow.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.