ME : K.
ME : Oh, BRB
ME : Googling IMDB.
ME : K. Back.
ME : So, Miley Cyrus is da girl, Demi Moore is the mother. And there’s boys in every frame.
ME : As if TMZ cast the movie hey?
ME : LOL.
ME : LOL is a combination of teen friendly & & :0
ME : Newly-separated mother and virginal daughter – with a wish to be seen as wilder – both attempt to make sense of their messy love lives.
ME : Cute song by Keane played twice in movie.
ME : Paris makes a cameo too.
ME : Looks beautiful. Want to go.
ME : YOLO.
ME : Oh, I mean, City, not the girl.
ME : LOL
ME : Cool cos movie is based on a French movie. LOL.
ME : LMAO
ME : K, The 13 year old insomniac stuck at a slumber party enjoyed this sooooo much.
ME : But like the movie better when it was called Easy A.
ME : LOL.
ME : Thirty-something editor I know got through 30 minutes of it before saying TTFN though.
ME : ROFL
ME : Xoxo
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
- The Smurfs to return March 31, 2017 - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.