ME : K.
ME : Oh, BRB
ME : Googling IMDB.
ME : K. Back.
ME : So, Miley Cyrus is da girl, Demi Moore is the mother. And there’s boys in every frame.
ME : As if TMZ cast the movie hey?
ME : LOL.
ME : LOL is a combination of teen friendly & & :0
ME : Newly-separated mother and virginal daughter – with a wish to be seen as wilder – both attempt to make sense of their messy love lives.
ME : Cute song by Keane played twice in movie.
ME : Paris makes a cameo too.
ME : Looks beautiful. Want to go.
ME : YOLO.
ME : Oh, I mean, City, not the girl.
ME : LOL
ME : Cool cos movie is based on a French movie. LOL.
ME : LMAO
ME : K, The 13 year old insomniac stuck at a slumber party enjoyed this sooooo much.
ME : But like the movie better when it was called Easy A.
ME : LOL.
ME : Thirty-something editor I know got through 30 minutes of it before saying TTFN though.
ME : ROFL
ME : Xoxo
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.