ME : K.
ME : Oh, BRB
ME : Googling IMDB.
ME : K. Back.
ME : So, Miley Cyrus is da girl, Demi Moore is the mother. And there’s boys in every frame.
ME : As if TMZ cast the movie hey?
ME : LOL.
ME : LOL is a combination of teen friendly & & :0
ME : Newly-separated mother and virginal daughter – with a wish to be seen as wilder – both attempt to make sense of their messy love lives.
ME : Cute song by Keane played twice in movie.
ME : Paris makes a cameo too.
ME : Looks beautiful. Want to go.
ME : YOLO.
ME : Oh, I mean, City, not the girl.
ME : LOL
ME : Cool cos movie is based on a French movie. LOL.
ME : LMAO
ME : K, The 13 year old insomniac stuck at a slumber party enjoyed this sooooo much.
ME : But like the movie better when it was called Easy A.
ME : LOL.
ME : Thirty-something editor I know got through 30 minutes of it before saying TTFN though.
ME : ROFL
ME : Xoxo
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.