We all have our shameful favourites, for me one of them is “Endless Love”, Franco Zeff’s NutraSweet young-doomed-lovers drama starring a stunning pre-Agassi Brooke Shields and one of Hollywood’s most marvelous disappearing acts, Martin Hewitt. Not much of a movie, I’ll admit, but it’s big on heart, Lionel & Diana, and doused in cute Brookeness, and in the Summer of 1981, it definitely had one up on “Student Bodies” and “Soggy Bottom, U.S.A”.
awwww… cute. And stuff.
Surprisingly, but not really (silly boy!), Hollywood has decided the movie needs redoing.
Shana Feste (“Country Strong”) is in talks to helm the remake for Universal Pictures, says The Hollywood Reporter. One of the producers on the project is former “OC” and “Chuck” creator Josh Schwartz, which adds appeal.
Now the big question, who to play the Shields and Hewitt roles?
And who to play the shirtless footballer that this then-unknown guy played…?
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.