Update : Despite the appearance of yellow taxis and soldiers – it’s unclear whether McClane was being dropped off at New York La Guardia airport or if it was doubling for Russia…
Took place at The Budapest Transport Centre on Sunday.
Photos credited to MTI / Kallós Bea
Filming continued this past week on the fifth Die Hard movie, ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’, in Eastern Europe. The shoot, in Budapest, had McClane at an airport, with soldiers and such, but as you’ll notice from the pictures, one Mary Elizabeth Winstead is seen behind the wheel of a car. Obviously the ‘Live Free or Die Hard’ actress is portraying Lucy McClane once again, though to what extent is unclear. What we do know is that McClane is headed to Russia, from New York, to visit his son, Jack / John Jr. With Winstead now in the mix and in the same location, it looks like the entire McClane family is going to be present. Rumor Bonnie Bedelia is set to return as Holly is still swirling, with her scenes set in New York City. Only previous unused drafts of Die Hard 4 by various screenwriters had written to include Holly, Lucy and Jack together, so perhaps they’re going with concepts once mooted around.
It would still be cool to have Zeus, Argyle the limo driver and Sgt Al Powell back in the mix, too.
You can catch up on Die Hard films by signing up to a LOVEFiLM free trial and watch movies online through your PC or game station
- Trailer : The Love Punch - April 23, 2014
- Peters to star in Benyon’s Woman Who Came to Dinner - April 2, 2014
- Which former 007 has agreed to join The Expendables? - March 29, 2014
- Walters, Hutchison and Karna climb Sugar Mountain - March 28, 2014
- Trailer : Nymphomaniac Volume II - March 19, 2014
- Gordon, Bishop seek out Artifical Intelligence - March 6, 2014
- Cumberbatch, Oldman, Williams, McDiarmid & more locked for Star Wars : Episode VII? - February 25, 2014
- Stephen Fry joins Jack Bauer for 24 - January 28, 2014
- A couple more Star Wars Episode VII candidates - November 19, 2013
- Former Ramsay Street resident may lead Terminator - November 7, 2013