A Win for toothless drunks everywhere!
Heather Graham can reduce the amount she’s paying on income insurance this month; the “Boogie Nights” actress (cum DTV-regular) is back as Jade the hooker from “The Hangover” for the film’s second sequel, according to Variety.
Graham, who got her start playing Coop’s beloved ‘Annie’ on “Twin Peaks”, was left out of “The Hangover Part II”. But with the third film returning to the scene of the, well, crime of the first flick, Vegas, Graham’s breastfeeding whore is required again – in some capacity.
Mike Epps, who also starred in the first “Hangover” but not the second, is also coming back.
Rumoured plotline for the new film apparently involves Jade disappearing.. somewhere. Might I guess, between the sheets and a quilt?
Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifiankis and Justin Bartha are all returning to headline “The Hangover 3 : The Ken Jeong Rises”.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.