Aside from the seven years he spent as our beloved Michael Scott on “The Office,” Steve Carell has proven himself to be a genuine movie star. From his dramatic turns in “Little Miss Sunshine” and “Dan In Real Life” to his iconic portrayal of the “40-Year-Old Virgin,” Carell seldom disappoints on screen. His latest role as Dr. Feld, a marriage counselor, in “Hope Springs” is surprisingly tame. The funnyman acts as a serene mediator between Kay (Meryl Streep) and Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones), a long married couple who have lost their passion for one another.
Moviehole had the chance to ask Carell about the creation of his character and find out what he thinks is the secret to a happy marriage.
- Ryan Gosling, Kristin Scott Thomas, Nicolas Winding Refn - July 24, 2013
- Moviehole talks to Ryan Gosling about Only God Forgives and Internet Memes - July 24, 2013
- MH at the premiere of Epic - May 27, 2013
- Isla Fisher & Joel Edgerton - May 15, 2013
- Isla Fisher & Joel Edgerton talk Great Gatsby with MH - May 15, 2013
- Carey Mulligan - May 13, 2013
- Carey Mulligan talks to Moviehole about The Great Gatsby - May 13, 2013
- Joachim Rønning & Espen Sandberg - April 26, 2013
- Pål Sverre Hagen - April 26, 2013
- Kate Hudson & Riz Ahmed - April 25, 2013