Terry Gilliam, the former “Monty Python”-er turned big-time film director (“Twelve Monkeys”, “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus”), has announced his next flick over at Facebook. The film’s leading man will be none other than the in-demand ‘Basterd’ Christoph Waltz.
Announcement! I’m heading of to Bucharest to start work on my new film, The Zero Theorem. It stars everybody’s favorite Nazi, the great Christoph Waltz. Very original script about a man waiting for a telephone call that will give meaning to his life. Some other things happen as well. It’s profound and funny in more or less equal measures. We’re going to have fun. I’ll keep you posted as the cast expands
Gilliam’s last film was “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus”, starring the late Heath Ledger, released in 2010.
Waltz next appears in this Christmas’s “Django Unchained” for Quentin Tarantino.
- People Like Us / Now is Good - April 30, 2013
- Celeste & Jesse Forever/Won’t Back Down - April 30, 2013
- Warm Bodies - April 6, 2013
- Pitch Perfect - April 3, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - March 20, 2013
- Smash : Season One - November 18, 2012
- Lola Versus - November 18, 2012
- Friends with Kids - November 18, 2012
- The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 2 - November 12, 2012
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - November 8, 2012