You can’t build a house of blockbusters with just one brick.
Hot on the heels of strongman Schwarzenegger’s “Last Stand” trailer, Warner Bros has now unveiled a trailer for fellow Ironman Stallone’s next, “Bullet to the Head”.
I’m still a little gutted the picture, directed by action maestro Walter Hill, was rejigged so much before it went before the cameras (it lost Thomas Jane’s cop-partner, and transformed into a less-imaginative ethnic two-hander; but mainly, it lost what I thought was a slick title – “Headshot”) but after sitting through this visual peep a couple of times I’m hopeful this is still going to be a good time. I do love the Rhinestone Cowboy, Sly. And hey! Great to see someone giving Christian Slater a chance back on the big screen, been too long… Kuffs.
The film’s postponement (from early 2012 to early 2013), I believe, has less to do with the quality of the product and more to do with the opportunities that might arise to make more milk money after “Expendables 2″ unspools.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.