If the first season left you without a dry supply of underwear, then the second season of “American Horror Story” looks to scare you just as senseless.
The Ryan Murphy-created series, which tells a different ‘horror’ story each season (with new characters but not necessarily new actors), moves from the haunted house to the haunted hospital this year.
Set at an institution in the ’60s, ‘Asylum’ will feature Jessica Lange as a nun in the ’60s. We can only assume, from the looks of this promo, she runs into some rather spooky patients!
“American Horror Story” returns in October.
- People Like Us / Now is Good - April 30, 2013
- Celeste & Jesse Forever/Won’t Back Down - April 30, 2013
- Warm Bodies - April 6, 2013
- Pitch Perfect - April 3, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - March 20, 2013
- Smash : Season One - November 18, 2012
- Lola Versus - November 18, 2012
- Friends with Kids - November 18, 2012
- The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 2 - November 12, 2012
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - November 8, 2012