Ellen DeGeneres is going to be typically [de]generes with her time, negotiating to juggle her demanding daily talk show commitments with that of Disney’s sequel.
Andrew Stanton, who directed DeGeneres in the original “Nemo”, would again be working with the comedian and talk show host, as she reprises Dory, says THR.
DeGeneres, who doesn’t do much in the way of film these days (“Mr Wrong” anyone?), has said for years that she’d wish Disney would make a sequel to the fishy hit.
- People Like Us / Now is Good - April 30, 2013
- Celeste & Jesse Forever/Won’t Back Down - April 30, 2013
- Warm Bodies - April 6, 2013
- Pitch Perfect - April 3, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - March 20, 2013
- Smash : Season One - November 18, 2012
- Lola Versus - November 18, 2012
- Friends with Kids - November 18, 2012
- The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 2 - November 12, 2012
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - November 8, 2012