So long as it’s ratings hit a certain number, Charlie Sheen’s new sitcom “Anger Management” was going to get a 90-episode back-order.
FX just announced that – and despite the dip in ratings for the sitcom (being blamed on the Olympics) – the show has got the back-90.
The tenth episode of the show marked Martin Sheen’s debut on the show. He’ll rejoin son Charlie for at least 20 of the 90 episodes to come.
Personally, I’m not Gary Busey-crazy on the show – I watched a couple of episodes before losing interest – but it’s a big win for Sheen, particularly giving what a huge gamble it was for him skipping out on “Two and-a-half Men” and hoping to find lighting in a bottle again here.
Charlie Sheen has said “Anger Management” will be his final hurrah in acting; what that means for the long-proposed “Major League 4″ I don’t know, but hopefully he’ll squeeze in some film work on his hiatus from the FX comedy – just as he has done this year, filming “Machete Kills” and “Scary Movie 5″ while on break.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.