Indie producer Tom Gormican has tapped Zac Efron for his romantic comedy ‘Are We Officially Dating?’, according to L.A’s The Wrap.
The independent comedy tells the story of a bachelor continuously trying to avoid any form of romantic relationship.
The pic is also written and directed by Gormican and to be produced by Scott Aversano and his Aversano Films company. Aversano produced Denzel Washinton’s ‘Safe House’ and is no stranger to the romantic comedy genre, having produced ‘Killers’ with Katherine Heigl, and ‘Failure to Launch’, however for every ‘School of Rock’, there’s a ‘Last Air Bender’, so fingers crossed for this one.
- A Good Day to Die Hard - March 1, 2013
- Death Wish director Michael Winner dies aged 72 - January 22, 2013
- A Good Day to Die Hard : More Plot, Where’s Atherton?, Set Video - November 7, 2012
- Matthew Vaughn may be directing Star Wars : Episode 7 - November 6, 2012
- New Set Pics of Bruce Willis shooting Red 2 - October 29, 2012
- Trailer for UFO featuring Biance Van Varenberg and her famous pop, JCVD - October 27, 2012
- Check out Daniel Craig’s 007 Beer Commercial - September 23, 2012
- Michael Fassbender gets Frank - September 5, 2012
- CBS picks up Beverly Hills Cop TV series - September 5, 2012
- Zac Efron is Officially Dating - September 1, 2012