Henry ‘The Fonz’ Winkler is reprising his role as the Bluth’s attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn, on the fourth [and largely unexpected] season of “Arrested Development”.
The tardy fourth season, to air on Netflix next year (plain ol’ TV is so 2002!), is currently filming in the U.S with the original cast, headed by Jason Bateman, reprising their roles from the popular Fox sitcom. The return of the show has created somewhat of a frenzy among the fan community.
Winkler’s admittedly-hopeless attorney character was written out of the previous series, replaced by a new attorney played by the actor’s former “Happy Days” co-star Scott Baio (Ron Howard is the EP and narrator of the series, remember, so he’s got a direct line to most of the “Happy Days” cast). But seems ‘Fonzie’ is back for this lot of eps.
“I am supposed to be memorizing an Arrested Development scene with Maybe for today … don’t tell anyone I was here OK?????” Winkler said in a tweet on Friday.
The new season of “Arrested Development” is said to run 10 episodes.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013