Where’s Matt Hooper when you need him?
If “Piranha 3DD” didn’t scare you enough from the water, “Bait 3D” is sure to have you permanently perched up on the sand on your beach holiday this coming Summer!
A new clip from the Kimble Rendall-directed Starving-Shopping-Shark blockbuster, filmed in Australia and Singapore, has come online. In it, well, you’ll see….
A tsunami swallows a sleepy beach community. A group of survivors find themselves trapped in a flooded underground supermarket and soon discover they are not alone, the tsunami has brought unwanted visitors from the depths. The survivors quickly realise their battle is not only to overcome the threat of drowning, but a threat far more sinister – hungry great white sharks.
Featuring an ensemble cast including Xavier Samuel (Grandmothers, Sanctuary, A Few Best Men, The Twilight Saga; Eclipse), Julian McMahon (Fire with Fire, Nip/Tuck, Fantastic Four) Sharni Vinson (You’re Next, Blue Crush 2, Step Up 3D), Phoebe Tonkin (Secret Circle, Tomorrow When the War Began), Martin Sacks (The Cup, Underbelly), Alice Parkinson (The Cup, Sanctum), Dan Wyllie (The Hunter, Animal Kingdom) Alex Russell (Chronicle, Wasted on the Young), Lincoln Lewis (Underbelly, Tomorrow When the War Began) Cariba Heine (Blood Brothers, The Pacific) and high profile Singaporean stars Qi Yuwu (The Home Song Stories, Founding Of A Party) and Adrian Pang (Holiday, I Do I Do).
“Bait 3D” is released September 20
- People Like Us / Now is Good - April 30, 2013
- Celeste & Jesse Forever/Won’t Back Down - April 30, 2013
- Warm Bodies - April 6, 2013
- Pitch Perfect - April 3, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - March 20, 2013
- Smash : Season One - November 18, 2012
- Lola Versus - November 18, 2012
- Friends with Kids - November 18, 2012
- The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 2 - November 12, 2012
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - November 8, 2012