The belated fourth sequel to “Scary Movie”, this one directed by Malcolm Lee (“Undercover Brother”) and starring Ashley Tisdale in Anna Faris’s place, has begun production in Atlanta. Tisdale, Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Terry Crews, Marisa Saks, and Erica Ash star.
Blackfilm report that “Scary Movie 3″ and “Scary Movie 4″ cast-member Simon Rex is returning, with Molly Shannon (“Saturday Night Live”) and comedian Roland ‘Lil Duval’ Powell also onboard.
The site reports that “The plot involves Three dancers — one veteran performer and two upstarts who are also best friends — vie for the lead in a new production from a snooty, aloof, imperious, and oversexed director.”
Sheen and Lohan’s characters play the “world’s hottest new couple” who don’t make it past the pre-credits opening sequence.
Craig Bierko, who was in the previous installments, was originally onboard to play the “oversexed director”, but is now out. It’s been suggested that Rex is now playing the part.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012