Daniel Craig will play James Bond in a further two films after this year’s “Skyfall”, MI6 reported today.
Craig has been contracted by EON Productions to play Ian Fleming’s popular spy in 5 films in total, beginning with 2006’s “Casino Royale”.
The actor, whose third stint as 007 hits cinemas in November, has two more films to do, those being the 24th and 25th films in the James Bond franchise.
Craig, exhausted from the physical-demands of “Skyfall”, has said he wants to take a break before beginning another Bond movie; Sony may have other plans with whispers suggesting a 2014 release could be on the cards for Bond 24.
- People Like Us / Now is Good - April 30, 2013
- Celeste & Jesse Forever/Won’t Back Down - April 30, 2013
- Warm Bodies - April 6, 2013
- Pitch Perfect - April 3, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - March 20, 2013
- Smash : Season One - November 18, 2012
- Lola Versus - November 18, 2012
- Friends with Kids - November 18, 2012
- The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 2 - November 12, 2012
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - November 8, 2012