Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan are set to star in “A Many Splintered Thing” according to Deadline.com.
Described as an “anti-romantic comedy” in the vein of “Amelie” and “500 Days of Summer”, the film will begin production on October 26 and marks Evans’ first film as an executive producer.
The film tells the story of a disillusioned young man, who, while pretending to be a philanthropist at a charity dinner, meets a breathtaking young woman who captures his attention. As fate would have it, she is engaged, but challenged by the chase and egged on by his eclectic group of friends, he feigns a platonic relationship with her in order to keep seeing her while trying to win her heart.
Wonderland Sound & Vision and Voltage Pictures are developing the project, which will be produced by Wonderland’s McG and Mary Viola and Voltage’s Nicola s Chartier and Craig Flores.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013