“Harold & Kumar” star Kal Penn is headed to the UK to shoot Stealth Indie’s “Dementamania”, a psychological horror film from director Kit Ryan.
The picture, which begins shooting in Yorkshire in October, also stars Samuel Robertson (”Beaver Falls”), Vincent Regan, (“300″) and Geoff Bell (”Green Street Hooligans”).
When a software analyst is stung by a mysterious bug, it unlocks the door to a secret world inside his head, causing nightmarish fantasies and vivid hallucinations. As the bite rash spreads over his entire body, reality begins drifting further and further away, and the strange effects are felt by everyone around him.
Sounds like one that would have Kafka lining up.
Actor and Politico Penn has, in addition to the three “Harold & Kumar” movies, made such flicks as “Superman Returns”, “Van Wilder”, “Epic Movie” and “The Namesake”. Though he’s appeared in episodes of “Buffy” and “Angel”, back in the day, horror is something relatively new for the 35-year-old actor.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.