“Harold & Kumar” star Kal Penn is headed to the UK to shoot Stealth Indie’s “Dementamania”, a psychological horror film from director Kit Ryan.
The picture, which begins shooting in Yorkshire in October, also stars Samuel Robertson (”Beaver Falls”), Vincent Regan, (“300″) and Geoff Bell (”Green Street Hooligans”).
When a software analyst is stung by a mysterious bug, it unlocks the door to a secret world inside his head, causing nightmarish fantasies and vivid hallucinations. As the bite rash spreads over his entire body, reality begins drifting further and further away, and the strange effects are felt by everyone around him.
Sounds like one that would have Kafka lining up.
Actor and Politico Penn has, in addition to the three “Harold & Kumar” movies, made such flicks as “Superman Returns”, “Van Wilder”, “Epic Movie” and “The Namesake”. Though he’s appeared in episodes of “Buffy” and “Angel”, back in the day, horror is something relatively new for the 35-year-old actor.
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.