Three pop culture magnates, Bret Easton Ellis (“American Psycho”), Josh Schwartz (“Chuck”, “The OC”), and Catherine Hardwicke (“Twilight”, the upcoming “Plush”) are uniting for a new High School-Set Monster drama at the CW, says The Hollywood Reporter.
“Copeland Prep” will tell of a “competitive secondary school that’s turning it’s students into monsters”.
Author and filmmaker Ellis will write and executive produce the series, which Fake Empire’s Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, Len Goldstein and Nicky Weinstock are EPing for Warner Bros. Television. Hardwicke, who knows a thing or two about monsters having helmed the monstrously successful vamp-on-human smash “Twilight”, will be a creative consultant on the show.
Sounds like a nice cross between “Buffy” and “The Faculty”.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012