The CW continues to tread in supernatural waters.
The network, in association with CBS Television Studios, has tapped Bill Laurin and Glenn Davis to adapt “Embrace”, based on Jessica Shirvington’s book.
“The hourlong project is based on the author’s young-adult novel and revolves around twentysomething Violet Eden, who discovers that she’s half angel and the key to a centuries-old war between fallen angels and their earthly protectors.”, explains THR.
The show joins the likes of “Buffy”, “Angel”, “Charmed”, “Supernatural ” and the upcoming “Copeland Prep” as just a few supernatural-themed series that the network has played house to.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012