Ryan Gosling, spotted numerous times in Melbourne over the past twelve months (and now we know why!), is in talks to star in “Dust & Glory”, a new Australian-lensed racing film for director Simon West (“The Expendables 2″) says Inside Film.
The film, from producer Robert Galinsky, ”tells of the legendary 1950s Redex trials: a 10,000 mile car race around Australia”.
Keep your eyes peeled for more Gosling sightings downunder, girls!
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012