John Travolta may reunite with his “Face/Off” director John Woo for the English-language remake of “The Killer”, Screen Daily reports.
Travolta, who also made “Broken Arrow” with Woo, was at the Zurich Film Festival when he announced he was “entertaining the possibility of doing” the film.
The 3D remake of “The Killer”, which Woo will produce and John H Lee directs, will be backed by Essential Entertainment and Lions Rock Productions.
Travolta also spoke of another film he’s up for. “I’m also considering doing a US film about the football coach Vince Lombardi, who coached my dad [Salvatore Travolta] before he went professional,” the star of the upcoming “Killing Season” said. “I would play Vince Lomabrdi.”
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012