Well, we were spot-on with our news that Adele was up for singing the latest James Bond theme, so cheers to that scoop. Talking of cheers, this is the new Heineken TV ad promoting latest James Bond 007 adventure ‘Skyfall’. It’s usual practice for brands to pay for the stars accommodation or contribute towards a set being built as well as providing endless amounts of their product and it’s been suggested that the company may have played with around £30 million of their funds in order to have the privilege of working with the legendary spy series.
The advert features French actress Bérénice Marlohe, who plays the character of Severine, in ‘Skyfall’ and of course 007 himself, Daniel Craig, who, after his appearance during the London 2012 Olympic ceremony with The Queen, is once again showing a much lighter side, which is what Bond is all about.
In my opinion Heineken delivered some of the best beer commercials in the 1980s. Innovative and very humourous and this one is certainly a return to form.
The UK premiere takes place in London on 23rd October. Here’s the Heineken ad :
- A Good Day to Die Hard - March 1, 2013
- Death Wish director Michael Winner dies aged 72 - January 22, 2013
- A Good Day to Die Hard : More Plot, Where’s Atherton?, Set Video - November 7, 2012
- Matthew Vaughn may be directing Star Wars : Episode 7 - November 6, 2012
- New Set Pics of Bruce Willis shooting Red 2 - October 29, 2012
- Trailer for UFO featuring Biance Van Varenberg and her famous pop, JCVD - October 27, 2012
- Check out Daniel Craig’s 007 Beer Commercial - September 23, 2012
- Michael Fassbender gets Frank - September 5, 2012
- CBS picks up Beverly Hills Cop TV series - September 5, 2012
- Zac Efron is Officially Dating - September 1, 2012