There’s a third brand likely to join the badly burnt “Total Recall” and “Die Hard” titles in a search for cinematic canesten cream : “The Mummy”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, rapist-rebooter Len Wiseman (“Live Free or Die Hard”, “Underworld”, “Total Recall”) has been tapped to pen Universal’s reboot of the classic monster masher, which Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are producing.
Jon Spaihts’ script for the rejig of the unyielding “Mummy” movie series is reportedly set in the modern ages (and, since Wiseman is helming, will feature a mass of murky colours and quite likely, Kate Beckinsale).
“I think the sensibility and the cutting edge of Underworld is a fantastic meld for what we want to do going forward with The Mummy,” said Producer Sean Daniels. “We are going to push the edge of scary entertainment.”
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.