“Men in Black” helmer barry Sonnenfeld is attached to direct “Lore”, a science-fiction actioner that sparked a bidding war between the studios earlier this year, ultimately ending up at Warners, says THR.
“Lore”, based on a graphic novel which Cory Goodman and Jeremy Lott adapted for the screen, has been described as “Men in Black with mythological creatures.”
Dwayne Johnson, no stranger to working with mythical creatures after having shot two “Fast and the Furious” movies now, is attached to star in the film.
Sonnenfeld’s last film was the successful but critically-panned “Men in Black 3″.
- Top Gun coming to IMAX 3D in February - December 12, 2012
- Lenny Kravitz to play Marvin Gaye - November 27, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - November 20, 2012
- Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader reunite for The Skeleton Twins - November 8, 2012
- Craig doesn’t sound optimisitc about Dragon Tattoo sequel - November 7, 2012
- Sean Connery nearly made a cameo in Skyfall - November 7, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - November 7, 2012
- Trailer for 30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - October 24, 2012
- Galactica vet Katee Sackhoff joins all-female Expendables - October 6, 2012
- Midnighters book trilogy to become TV series - October 6, 2012