2. A drama about young Thomas Edison is set up at NBC with Mark Johnson producing. “In the show’s fictional storyline, Edison, already America’s greatest inventor, works as a secret consultant to the under-trained and under-equipped New York Police force. Edison, aka the original Tony Stark, uses his inventor instincts and retro-cool devices to deconstruct crime scenes and pioneer new technology. The period show is expected to have a modern sensibility, energy and tone evocative of the Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes films.”
3. Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan are doing a rewrite on Legendary’s “Waterproof”, about “a teen boy accidentally unleashes monsters on his small town after finding an order form in an old comic book.”
4. Jeff Wadlow has tweeted the first official pic of ‘Kick-Ass’ and ‘Dr Gravity’ from “Kick-Ass 2 : Balls to the Walls”.
5. A Bunch of new set pics from “RoboCop”, along with a brief set video, are online here.
6. The trailer for “Price Check” starring Parker Posey and Eric Mabius is online.
8. Aussie Margot Robbie on the set of “The Wolf of Wall Street” :
9. Confirming that the film is very much alive, the Farrelly Bros’ tweeted today that the “Dumb & Dumber” sequel is officially titled “Dumb & Dumber To”.
10. Colin Firth has reportedly agreed to star in a sequel to “The King’s Speech”, which “is going to be about the experience of families during the Blitz. It will focus on how the privileged royal family was hit by the crisis, compared to the more ordinary family of George VI’s speech therapist. The focus will be on George but it will also show how the whole royal household was affected. There’s still amazing interest in the Blitz. The movie is still in the very early stages but everyone’s keen to get going soon.” Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter, as well as director Tom Hooper, are also said to be interested in returning.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.