1. The “Ant-Man” test footage that Edgar Wright screened at Comic-Con isn’t officially available online yet (though Marvel has suggested it will be at some stage) but an artist’s representation of what was shown is. Watch it Here
2. Australian distributor Transmission has announced a January 9 home entertainment release for “Universal Soldier : Day of Reckoning”, available on 3D Blu-ray, DVD and digital download.
3. George C.Wolfe is set to direct Oscar Winner Hilary Swank in “You’re Not You”, based on the book of the same name. The movie stars Swank as a young woman stricken with a fatal illness, and her caregiver.
4. Richard Kelly (“The Box”) will direct Nicolas Cage in “Amicus”, the story of a real-life record producer who hired a hitman to murder his family so he could inherit their wealth.
5. Todd Phillips (“The Hangover”) will direct the thriller “Trust Your Eyes”, “described as a cross between Alfred Hitchcock’s “Rear Window” and Barry Levinson’s “Rain Man,” story follows a schizophrenic, map-obsessed savant who witnesses a murder online on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. He insists that his older brother investigate, and it’s not long before the siblings cross paths with a politically-connected ex-cop and his ice pick-wielding henchwoman, who are themselves scrambling to clean up after a high-stakes screwup.”
6. Ruben Fleischer (“Zombieland”, “Gangster Squad”) is said to be attached to the long-gestating film adaptation of the video game “Spy Hunter”. Fleischer, tossing out previous scripts by Chad St.John and Stuart Beattie, succeeds John Woo and Paul W.S Anderson on a project originally eyed by Dwayne Johnson.
7. Justin Timberlake will play an alcoholic food critic in “The Last Drop”, a Peter Sollett directed movie about a “charming alcoholic who works as a restaurant critic for New York Magazine. When he falls for a young woman, he realizes he must overcome his self-destructive addiction in order to have a real chance with her.”
8. New set pics, namely of Donald Sutherland, from “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” are online.
9. Several new set pics from “The Angriest Man in Brooklyn”, featuring Robin Williams and Mila Kunis in-character, are online. Here’s a couple :
10. Patrick Stewart hints at an appearance as Professor X in an upcoming “X-Men” movie – – anyone’s guess which and how, though.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.