A new trailer for “Paranormal Activity 4″ – which, according to those that got a peek of it this week, is supposed to be quite a goodie! – has been sent out way.
The lovely Paramount Pics’ girls are gearing up to release the third sequel to Oren Peli’s film in just under three weeks so, needless to say, the marketing is about to ramp up big-time. Following the first trailer, and some recent clips, comes this second, hair-standing trailer.
Fans of “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY” are being empowered to bring the movie to their city first. Paramount Pictures, will debut the fourth instalment in the popular horror franchise exclusively in 25 cities around the world by encouraging fans to vote to see it first with a new “Want It” application on Facebook. Facebook’s 955 million global fans can vote for an advance screening in their city by clicking on the “Want It” button on the film’s fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/ParanormalActivityAU
“Paranormal Activity 4″ opens 18TH October, 2012
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013