Daniel Radcliffe has expressed interest in headlining Paul McGuigan’s “Frankenstein”, according to The Wrap.
The film, written by Max Landis, adds a sci-fic spin to Mary Shelley’s classic yarn, with the lead hunchback character “described as pathologically dirty and dressed in old clowns clothing.”
“Harry Potter” star Radcliffe would play that part, if a deal is made.
“Frankenstein” was originally set-up as Shawn Levy (“Cheaper by the Dozen”) vehicle, but is now in the capable hands of indy darling McGuigan (“Lucky Number Slevin”).
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013