Lakeshore, the home of the “Underworld” and “Crank” films, will produce and finance the recently-announced remake of “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?”, says Deadline.
Walter Hill (“Bullet to the Head”) is directing the flick, a remake of the Bette Davis-Joan Crawford classic that stirred audiences upon its initial release in 1962.
“The idea is to make a modern film without modernizing the period,” Hill told Deadline recently. “It needs to resonate the golden age of Hollywood.”
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013