Martial-arts star Daniel Bernhardt is one of the final cast-members to be announced for “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire”.
Bernhardt is a regular presence in action films – his credits include three sequels to the Van Damme film “Blood Sport”, both of which went direct-to-video, and the “Matrix” series – but “Catching Fire” is undoubtedly the biggest release the has been in for quite some time.
The actor, who played Siro on TV’s “Mortal Kombat : Conquest”, also has a part in the upcoming “Parker” starring Jason Statham.
Bernhardt was one of several new actors announced earlier today as signing for roles in “Catching Fire”; also onboard are James Logan, Justin Hix and John Casino, among others.
The Swiss actor is playing a District 9 Tribute boy in director Francis Lawrence’s sequel.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013