Actor Michael O’Hare, most recognized for his role as on the first season of TV’s “Babylon 5″, has died.
O’Hare had suffered a heart attack five days ago.
“This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans, and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O’Hare family,” “Babylon 5″ series creator J. Michael Straczynski said via his Facebook page. “He was an amazing man.”
O’Hare’s Commander Jeffrey Sinclair was a regular on the first season of “Babylon 5″ but was replaced by Bruce Boxleitner, who headlined the series until it’s demise.
The actor’s other credits include TV’s “One Life to Live” and “The Equalizer”.
O’Hare was 60.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013