1. Terry Gilliam has set David Thewlis, Tilda Swinton, Lucas Hedges and Melanie Thierry to join Christoph Waltz in “The Zero Theorem”. The film tells of “an eccentric computer genius plagued with existential angst who aims to discover the purpose of life”. Production begins October 22 in Romania.
2. “Longmire” star Bailey Chase will join Ashley Scott and Cuba Gooding Jr in “Summoned”, a supernatural thriller from writer/director Peter Sullivan. “Chase plays a detective who lives and breathes his job and becomes suspicious when an acquaintance jumps to his death for no reason. He soon uncovers that a convicted killer may have returned from the grave for revenge.”
3. Elijah Wood, next in the remake of the classic horror flick “Maniac”, has joined with Daniel Noah and Josh C. Waller to form ”The Woodshed’‘, an indie label that will produce horror films. “I’ve been a fan of horror and genre cinema in general since I was a child and have become increasingly passionate about the idea of there being a space in which horror films that take their subject matter and characters seriously could be produced,” he said. “What was born out of a conversation of our mutual love for the genre and what we felt was lacking in a broad sense, especially from the U.S. market, became The Woodshed.”
4. A new poster for Kathryn Bigelow’s Kill-Bin-Laden movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is online.
5. Joseph Ruben (“Sleeping with the Enemy”) will direct a remake of Orson Welles’ “The Stranger”. Alanna Belak wrote the screenplay for the do-over.
6. New stills from “Movie 43″, a film showcasing several short films and featuring a huge cast of casts, have come online. The full gallery is here, but here’s a few to get you started :
7. Tom Cruise effort “All You Need is Kill” has been slotted in for a March 14, 2014 release.
8. Liam Neeson says he doesn’t envision a “Taken 3″ coming to fruition. “I don’t see it. I don’t think it’s going to happen. I really don’t. I can’t see a possible scenario where audiences wouldn’t go, ‘Oh, come on…! She’s taken again?’”
9. Mike Tyson, Audrina Partridge, and Kendra Wilkinson have all been enlisted for appearances in “Scary Movie 5″.
10. Miley Cyrus will play the female constituent of Bonnie & Clyde in a new Lifetime miniseries based on the bank-robbing couple.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.