That long-awaited heavily-rejigged ‘Munsters’ reboot over at NBC could be dead, according to Deadline.
“Mockingbird Lane”, which was to star Jerry O’Connell, Eddie Lizzard and Portia De Rossi, among others, was the brainchild of “Pushing Daisies” creator Bryan Fuller.
It’s Fuller whose refuting the claims of the show’s D.O.A status on Twitter.
NBC just informed me the Deadline article regarding #MockingbirdLane was Dead Wrong. Stay tuned for updates!
Though the show, which is more of a family drama than a supernatural comedy like the original was, has been trimmed and tweaked here-and-there it was considered a pretty safe bet for a pick-up. The script reviews, of which you can read mine here, were generally positive and a sizzle reel that Fuller presented to Comic Con attendees also went down well.
If “Mockingbird Lane” doesn’t go ahead – and seems there’s a chance it still might, despite what Deadline hears – it’s no big loss for Fuller, he’s also doing a “Hannibal” series for the network.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.