Five hot young well-spoken thesps have polished their bows and arrows, fighting to the death over a role in Marvel Studios’ “Captain America : Winter Soldier”.
The Blockbuster Battle Royale includes the participants : MH-friend and colossally-gifted local Teresa Palmer (“Warm Bodies”, “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”), Alison Brie (“Community”), Imogen Poots (“Knight of Cups”), Jessica Brown Findlay (“Downtown Abbey”) and Emilia Clarke (“Game of Thrones”) are said to be in contention for the part of an unspecified new character in the Joe and Anthony Russo-directed sequel.
Palmer, whose star shines bright these days, was once attached to George Miller’s ill-fated “Justice League of America” movie – playing a villain. Might this be Hollywood’s way of owing the pretty Western Australian her tighted wonder pic!?
Or is this one in the bag for someone like Brie, who would ostensibly be jumping from her comedy caboose here?
Guess we’ll find out when the brass makes their decision in the coming weeks.
Deadline, who broke the news on the aforesaid role, also says Scarlett Johansson may be reprising her Black Widow role for the “Captain” sequel. Which is cool, of course – because of the tight pants. Oh, and she gives good head-lock.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.