“Chuck” co-creator Chris Fedak is bringing book trilogy “Midnighters” to the idiot box.
The Hollywood Reporter has it that Fedak, Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have teamed up to bring Scott Westerfeld’s literary offering to TV screens.
The book trilogy – consisting of The Secret Hour, Touching Darkness and Blue Noon – fix on “a 15-year-old girl named Jessica Day who learns that she’s a “Midnighter” and able to access “Blue Time,” the 25th hour of the day.”
The new TV version will be a dramatic take, fixing on “a small group of people who are all born at the stroke of midnight who have access to the 25th hour of the day.”
Fedak will write and executive produce, alongside his collaborators.
- Top Gun coming to IMAX 3D in February - December 12, 2012
- Lenny Kravitz to play Marvin Gaye - November 27, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - November 20, 2012
- Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader reunite for The Skeleton Twins - November 8, 2012
- Craig doesn’t sound optimisitc about Dragon Tattoo sequel - November 7, 2012
- Sean Connery nearly made a cameo in Skyfall - November 7, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - November 7, 2012
- Trailer for 30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - October 24, 2012
- Galactica vet Katee Sackhoff joins all-female Expendables - October 6, 2012
- Midnighters book trilogy to become TV series - October 6, 2012