Christian Bale will reunite his “The Fighter” director David O.Russell for a new con-artist drama, according to THR.
The film will also see Bale working again with Oscar Nominee Amy Adams, his co-star in the acclaimed boxing drama “The Fighter”.
Jeremy Renner and Bradley Cooper are also onboard the film, “based on the true story of a notorious financial con artist (Bale) and his mistress/partner in crime (Adams), who were forced to work with an out-of-control federal agent (Cooper) to turn the tables on other con artists, mobsters and politicians. At the center of the story is the passionate and volatile leader of the New Jersey state assembly (Renner) who is also the local hero and mayor of impoverished Camden.”
Bale had been attached to the film early on, but dropped out in July.
The untitled drama begins production in February.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012