Mindy Kaling and Brent Forrester’s unproduced blacklist script ”The Low Self-Esteem of Lizzie Gillespie” has just inched closer to becoming a fully-fledged film with Anne Hathaway signing on to play the lead role.
The Hollywood Reporter says the movie would feature the “Les Miserables” star as “a single girl in Manhattan [who] dates the hottest guy in the world but must overcome her insecurities when she hears him deny they are dating.”
Producing team includes actor John Malkovich, who coincidentally was to play Hathaway’s on-screen father in the abandoned “Spider-Man 4″, who is listed as an EP.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012