“Adulting”, a new comedy from “Star Trek” helmer J.J Abram’s Bad Robot shingle, has landed at Fox with a put pilot commitment.
Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein wrote the half-hour comedy, which is based on the upcoming book ‘Adulting: How To Become A Grown-Up In 387 Easy(ish) Steps’ by Oregon-based journalist Kelly Williams Brown.
The book is based on the blog of the same name.
Says Deadline, “The blog is described as a quirky, humorous guide on how to become an adult. In it, she dishes out advice on a wide range of issues, from how to take care of your basic human needs, how to discuss politics with friends, how not to look like a slut at work, how to deal with dangerous toasters and how to shut down office creepers.”
The humour of the blog/book/series is said to be in the same vein of Fox’s “New Girl”.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012