1. A new trailer for “Django Unchained” – which looks more fun than sharing a strawberry daiquiri with Michelle Pfeiffer in her Catwoman costume – has been lassoed in by the coaxial superhighways.
2. A bit of a ‘cock tease for your Thursday afternoon. Here’s the trailer for a really promising looking bio on the “Psycho” director, “Hitchcock”.
3. Jamie Foxx and Ken Jeong are ostensibly new besties. They’re both going to appear in each other’s movies – Foxx will star in the Jeong written “After Promn”; Jeong will star in Foxx comedy “All Star Weekend”.
4. Danny De Vito will direct “Honeymoon with Dad”, a comedy about an account, jilted at the altar, forced to spend his husband with his essentially intolerable father. It isn’t stated, but sounds like something De Vito might also end up headlining.
5. Breakfast Clubber cum Screen Psychic Anthony Michael Hall has snagged a role in Bennett Miller’s wrestler-murdering thriller “Foxcatcher”, starring Steve Carell and Channing Tatum. Hall, also seen in “The Dark Knight”, plays Carell’s character’s assistant.
6. “Grey’s Anatomy” hottie Kim Raver is set for the lifetime pilot “The Secret Lives of Wives” which, as the title suggests, explores the eventful marriages of a group of women.
7. Kevin Kline’s about to swing his floppy about as screen legend Errol Flynn (‘Robin Hood’) in the flick “The Last of Robin Hood”, which chronicles the final years of the actor’s death at age 50. Susan Sarandon will also star in the film, playing the mother of a 17-year-old actress that Flynn was involved with.
8. Matt Damon is reuniting with his “Brother’s Grimm” director Terry Gilliam, playing a small role in the filmmakker’s next project “The Zero Theorem”. Gilliam says Peter Stormare and Sanjeev Bhaskar will also be amongst the film’s cast.
9. Julianne Moore will reunite with her “Chloe” co-star Liam Neeson for the airplane-thriller “Non-Stop”.
10. Some new set pics of the adorable Mary-Louise Parker, among others, on “Red 2″ production soil have hit the web. There’s a bunch o’em here, but here’s a few.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.