Kevin Hart will join Hollywood veterans Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone in Warner Bros latest flick “Grudge Match”, according to Deadline.com.
After his performance in “Think Like A Man”, Hart has become hot property in Hollywood; however, the real drawcard will be to see Jake LaMotta from “Raging Bull” and Rocky Balboa go head-to-head in a grudge match.
Written by Doug Ellin, the film tells the story of two retired brawlers (Stallone and De Niro) who find themselves once again squaring off for a fight; Hart will play the role of the fight promoter who convinces the pair to get back in the ring.
The studio has also greenlighted Peter Segal to direct, with Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson to produce.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013