“Glee” star Chris Colfer has signed with ICM Partners in a bid to branch out into writing and producing, according to Deadline.com.
After his Golden-Globe winning performance as the flamboyant Kurt Hummel on “Glee” and being twice nominated for an Emmy, Colfer made his feature film debut in “Struck By Lightning”, which he scripted and produced.
“Struck By Lightning” premiered at Tribca, and ICM packaged the film and sold the U.S. rights to Tribeca Films and the international rights to Lightning Entertainment. The film will be released in the U.S. later this year.
Colfer has also authored a bestselling children’s book, “The Land of Stories” and Little, Brown will release “Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal”, his adaptation of “Struck By Lightning”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013