1. Keegan Connor Tracy, a genre vet with such credits as “Final Destination 2″ and “White Noise” to her name, is being added to the cast of A&E’s “Bates Motel”. Tracy will play Norman Bates’ teacher and adviser.
2. The second trailer for the postponed “Gangster Squad”, starring Emma Stone in a red old-school glitzy dress (all one really needs to know, right?), is online.
3. Singer Michael Bolton will star in the ABC sitcom “Michael Bolton’s Daughter is Destroying My Life”. Hell Freezes Over.
4. Guillermo del Toro has announced that Travis Beachman, the “Pacific Rim” writer, has penned a prequel book to next year’s blockbuster flickeroo.
5. Colton Haynes may be exiting TV’s “Teen Wolf”. Hairy situation, apparently. Bites for him.
6. “Lost” alum Carlton Cuse is developing a TV series on the graphic novel “The Sixth Gun” for NBC.
7. The “Mockingbird Lane” pilot, now airing as a one-off Halloween special, will be broadcast October 26 8-9 PM on NBC.
8. Will Harrison Ford be back for the “Blade Runner” sequel? Ridley Scott seems open to the possibility. “I don’t know yet. Is he too old? Well, he was a Nexus-6 so we don’t know how long he can live [laughs]. And that’s all I’m going to say at this stage.”
9. The pilot for The CW’s “Arrow” can now be viewed online here
10. Which 25 cities have been chosen to see “Paranormal Activity 4″ first? Click here to see.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.