Mimi Gianopulos and Laura Allen have been snapped for two hot new TV shows being ordered to pilot this fall, according to Deadline.com.
ABC Family’s half-hour comedy “Continuing Fred” has snapped up Gianopulous to star in the series, which centres around twenty-something college graduate Winifred “Fred” Harris who finds purpose and escape from her overbearing family when she begins teaching at the local elementary school.
Gianopulos recently gained exposure from her appearance in Lionsgate’s “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.”
NBC’s “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives” has cast Laura Allen to play Alison Dunn, the very model image of a mother and wife who happens to be hiding the most sinister secret of all.
Sascha Penn and Jerry Bruckheimer TV have teamed up to create the “Desperate Housewives” style program, which revolves around the lives of several couples and the skeletons in their closets.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013