A couple of Freddy Krueger’s past combatants are uniting for a movie that, quite possibly, might also frighten.
Actress Patricia Aquette (“A Nightmare on Elm Street III : Dream Warriors”) and actor cum filmmaker Lisa Zane (“Freddy’s Dead : The Final Nightmare”) are leaving the demonic life-thief behind to work together on an intriguing new indy titled “Woman on a Train”, Moviehole was informed this week.
The always solid Arquette, who recently disconnected her direct line to the “Medium” world, has the female lead in the movie, the story of a woman scorned who proves to her unfaithful husband that she can give as good as she gets.
Zane’s saucy thriller fixes on a vindictive woman (Arquette) who courts and seduces her husbands new lover, a 19 year-old college student. The young girl, a beautiful poetry major, ends up sleeping with the husband and the wife at the same time… hoping it all remains on the down-low.
The film, set to lens in Los Angeles, is produced by Zane, Peter Paul Basler, Miguel Muller, Susan Ferris, and Alison Buck.
Sounds like a nice head-turning performance might be in line for Ms Arquette, whose performance in “Lost Highway” was criminally overlooked by some decrepit voting committees this side of Hollywood.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.